Who are the ‘users’?
Users include everyone who uses the websites, which includes: Visitors: Those who visit the website to view only publicly available information and content or Registered users: Those who use the website with the intention of using any of our services or purchasing a product.
Acceptance of Terms
Types of Information we collect and its use:
In the course of relating or interacting with you, operating the website, we will collect/receive the following information:
- Contact Information: As you subscribe for any of our services, or newsletters, your contact information which would normally include your primary means of identification, name, phone number, address, email, social media information, etc. The contact information is used to reach you for the service you requested for and to contact you to purchase any of our current or future products.
- Order Information: This is the information you provide when you want to order for any of our products. It is used to fulfill your order.
- Billing Information: Peradventure you purchase any of our products or want to use any of our services, you will need to provide your billing information alongside your contact, personal, and order information. Billing information includes Your ATM details (whether debit or credit card) billing address, activation codes and other billing information that may be distinct to your own country. Billing information is processed by your bank and not us.
- Other Information: In addition to the information above, we may collect other information from you as a visitor or registered user at particular times.
This information includes:
- Information about you that you share with us because of one reason or the other either through a survey, as long as the information does not identify to you personally.
- From your activity on our website:
Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device and its type: universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies:Information that we gather from using “cookies”. Cookies are little packets of data that a website keeps on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “recollect” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
From Other Sources: We also may collect or receive information from third parties, other third-party social media sites, such as Facebook, Twiiter, Instagram, etc.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertisers/Remarketers:
We may share Other Information about you with third parties, including, but not limited to, advertising and remarketing providers, or other brand partners, for purposes of personalizing or otherwise understanding how you engage with ads or other content. Below is a list of advertising/remarketing providers that whose services we use; however, this list may be subject to change based on the campaigns that we run and we will endeavor to update it diligently and as when due.
Sharing with Third Parties
We enter contracts with other companies to perform certain business-related services. We may disclose your information, including personal information in some cases, to certain types of third-party companies, but only to the extent needed to enable them to provide such services, including, without limitation, technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, marketing assistance, payment processing, survey collection, promotional and marketing assistance, and business operations. These other companies will have access to your information, including personal information in some cases, only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also disclose your information, including any personal information, to any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us in order to support delivery of our products and services.
Disclosures to Public Authorities:
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal information to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
Opt-Out for Direct Marketing:
You may opt-out at any time from the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes clicking “unsubscribe”, located below every email you receive from us.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences:
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Retention of Personal Information
How to Contact Us